Wednesday, October 22, 2008
No New News:
Well, I just talked to mom on the phone, and I found out that dad's results won't be in until Thursday, or possibly even Friday. They are just going to call him on the phone (yikes) and tell him that way. The he will meet with his oncologist on Monday, and treatments will most likely start on Tuesday or Wednesday. I am not sure if I should feel relieved or scared at how quickly they are moving with everything. On one hand, I feel great because they are doing everything right now, but on the other hand it makes me wonder, what is the urgency all about? I guess it just makes me go to the worst case scenario, but I am so so so so so so so so thankful that we are going to begin this long journey soon. The waiting is really hard....................................
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment