
Well, it seems that they have figured out what is going to happen with the whole insurance mess. I guess instead of being treated at St. Joseph's hospital in St. Paul, he is going to be treated at St. John's hospital in Maplewood. He originally was going to have the port insertion postponed, but the doctors have decided to go ahead and have it put in today after all. They still have no idea when they will actually begin the chemotherapy and radiation treatments, possibly early next week. We are feeling good that at least we are moving forward, and in the right direction. Here's to hoping that the procedure goes well, and dad likes his new team of doctors. I am sure they are just as capable as the one's at St. Joe's...............
Here is a picture of St. Johns, which is where I am sure my family and I will be spending a lot of time in the coming months. ... Maybe I will sneak a picture or two inside as well........
I hope everyone enjoys the weather the next two days... its supposed to be really nice! I will update on here later tonight if dad hears any new information today at his appointment.
Until later..........

No comments:
Post a Comment