
And It begins...........dad came home early from work on Tuesday...felling nauseated and getting sick....... we were expecting this to happen eventually...... i just didn't think it would happen so soon. I hope it dosen't last for too long... poor guy.......... if he cannot keep any food down for long periods of time, he may have to have a feeding tube put in.................
and so it starts.................
as you can see, I am having trouble sleeping.. if anyone has any great tips for falling asleep without letting your mind wander.. please share...... I would love to hear them. Until later...........

5 comments:
Whenever I put in a movie I really love when I am tired I end up falling asleep;0)
:) I appreciate the suggestion! Thank you!
Hi Erin,
As of l ate, I am a non sleeper. I wish I had a sure fix but if you saw me during the day you would know by the dark circles under my eyes that I don't have the perfect solution....Here are some of the things I try. I don 't fight it but rather get up and do crosswords, sudoku, read (not a page turner), send emails or fold laundry.... or you could give me a jingle and we could chat!!!!!:)
Do take care of yourself my dear. Hope the sleep thing is shortlived. Janise
Janise -
Thank you so much for your sugguestions! I will for sure be putting them to good use! :) I really appreciate it! :) Hope your sleep things resolves itself quickly as well! :)
See you soon!
Erin
I can't sleep lately either, I think the best therapy is to write about your feelings and share what you're going thru, it helps get it out of your head and onto to paper or the blog or whatever...
Post a Comment