Friday, December 5, 2008

What an absolute nightmare

So, Yesterday I was having a wonderful time with my former co - workers form Edina. We were in the midst of a great conversation when I excused myself because my husband was calling me for the fifth time. I said hello, and all I heard was crying. I said, "Honey?" and he said, " My mom just had a stroke. They are taking her to the ER" needless to say, our lovely meeting was brought to an abrupt end, and I drove home to be with JR. as I am writing this right now, we are waiting in the Tires Plus lobby, because we had to have 3 new tires put on the car. We are making an emergency trip to Michigan. His mom is dying. Her liver is failing, and she has a build up of ammonium in her system. She is confused; doesn't recognize any familiar face, or know where she is. I will blog once I get there and we have more information. I just don't know how much more of this I can take..............

No comments: